Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly Check-Up 5/14/2012

A special thanks to Ginna at My Pretty Pennies who created the Weekly Money Check-Up.
Picture from My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on flower for Mother's day!  My mom went to visit my grandmother (in the middle of nowhere) so this cost more than it typically does but I know she appreciated it!
2. Today I am thankful for relaxing weekends.  It has been a while since I stayed home without any plans for the weekend and it was great to catch up on sleep!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was swimming!  I went three times this past week at lunch and it felt great!  It's finally warmed up enough that I can get myself in the water.
4. I will consider this week a success if I submit my abstract for a conference and finish my preparation for my candidacy exam before the weekend!
5. My favorite Disney character is Jasmine. Who doesn't want to have a pet tiger?

No comments:

Post a Comment