Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goal #1: The Blog

I'm interested in creating this blog for the following reasons:
  • I'd like to keep a record of the ups and downs we go through as we work towards our goals, whatever those goals may be.  We're all human and, at times, it seems almost impossible to get where we want to go.  Working through those difficulties is an important of setting and having goals and I would like to keep track of what persistence looks like as we work towards them.
  • I want more accountability.  Just writing down goals make them harder to walk away from.  Through a blog you can make those goals public, adding to your accountability.  To this end I have created a goals page where I've listed some of my biggest goals.
  • I want to help other people achieve their goals.  I think it's a lot easier to listen to another person telling you what you need to do to achieve something when you can see they know what they're talking about.  In this situation, I think that means showing my own struggles with sticking to goals, and how I work past them.

No comments:

Post a Comment