Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Check-Up 4/30/2012

A special thanks to Ginna at My Pretty Pennies who created the Weekly Money Check-Up.
Picture from My Pretty Pennies

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent! This will now happen the last week of every month.
2. Today I am thankful for my adviser's assistant.  Seriously, without her I wouldn't be able to get anything done that needed his approval.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hiking, climbing and sunshine over the weekend!
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't get more sick? I keep trying to tell my body that I don't have time to get sick and be unproductive but it doesn't want to listen...
5. If I could redecorate one room, I would choose. . . I have no idea.  I feel like the whole concept of redecorating only really exists after you've lived in a place sufficiently long to get bored of your initial decorations.  Right now I'm just trying to figure out what stuff needs to be sold so that I can be done with this moving process.  On the other hand, I totally reorganized the kitchen of the new place.  Does that count as redecorating?

No comments:

Post a Comment