Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekly Check-Up 4/23/2012

A special thanks to Ginna at My Pretty Pennies who created the Weekly Money Check-Up.
Picture from My Pretty Pennies

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my final payment for internet at my old apartment.
2. Today I am thankful rain!  I don't know where this weather came from but I'm enjoying it.  Usually it's nice during the week and crappy on the weekends but this past weekend was amazing and the cold is useful in keeping me in lab.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was to swim laps at the campus pool.  It's finally warm enough that I can convince myself to get into the cold water!
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't choke during my presentation on Tuesday!
5. I am currently wearing jeans, belt, short sleeved shirt and a sweatshirt (my office has a temperature control problem and it's always cold so I keep warm layers here to put on!), my glasses, and shoes. Lab requires that I wear long pants and closed toed shoes at all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment