Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly Check-Up 7/2/2012

A special thanks to Ginna at My Pretty Pennies who created the Weekly Money Check-Up.
Image from My Pretty Pennies
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was rent.  The beginning of the month is always the same! :)
2. Today I am thankful for free wifi at the airport!  I know that most airports charge for internet use but it's just so nice when it's free!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was swimming during my lunch break.  The weather has been getting hot and the pool is a very refreshing break from the lab.
4. I will consider this week a success if get back to regular blogging.  At the very least I need to post my July budget and June recap.
5. This July 4th I am taking the day off from lab, climbing, and BBQing.  I haven't looked to see where we can see fireworks yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment