Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Check-Up 5/7/2012

The last couple of weeks have been overly hectic due to moving, presentations, and preparation for my PhD candidacy exams.  In addition, I've been fighting with the  mechanism for scheduling posts.  I think the problem is fixed, but we will see.  I hope to be on top of work soon, and will then return to posting regularly!
 
A special thanks to Ginna at My Pretty Pennies who created the Weekly Money Check-Up.
Picture from My Pretty Pennies 

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was paying my bill from school.  (Not tuition, but fees for health insurance etc. show up on this.)
2. Today I am thankful for an amazing weekend climbing in the mountains.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was climbing!  I'm getting really excited for my trip at the end of this month!
4. I will consider this week a success if get on some sort of sustainable schedule.  I feel like life is pulling in all sorts of directions and I'm not on top of any of it.  Not fun.
5. The most delicious things I ate all week was pizza last night. It might not sound super delicious, but anything that comes out of a real oven (and quickly!) is fantastic after a few days of camp food.

No comments:

Post a Comment