Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Check-Up 4/9/2012

A special thanks to Ginna at My Pretty Pennies who created the Weekly Money Check-Up.
Picture from My Pretty Pennies  

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on paying rent and utilities.  Since I live in campus housing those bills are lumped together into one payment.
2. Today I am thankful for sunshine!  The past few days have been beautiful!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was get my first comment on my blog!  (Thank you Emily from http://evolvingpf.com/ !!!) Okay, so it's not something that I personally did, but it was free and it made me super happy and excited!
4. I will consider this week a success if I submit my candidacy proposal to my adviser.  He's expecting it by the end of the week so I don't have much of a choice.
5. This Easter I took my parents to the airport and took the SO to our favorite bakery!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize I was your first commenter. I'm sure there are more to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just starting to learn how this whole blogging thing works! I've been enjoying looking through your blog too!

      Delete